EmploymentLawHQ.com may collect personal information about you, including but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, other information that could be used to identify you or contact you and information associated with any of the foregoing information (collectively "Personal Information"). In addition, the Site may collect information about your computer hardware and software, including but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
How We Use Your Personal Information
In general, EmploymentLawHQ.com uses your Personal Information to customize your Web experience, to collect statistics regarding the Site's use and to operate, maintain and improve the Site's services.
In particular, EmploymentLawHQ.com uses your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with customized information regarding your employment interests.
- Customize the types of advertising you see on the Site to your interests.
- Improve the content and layout of the Site.
- Statistically analyze user behavior on the Site
- Develop and improve the Site's content, products and marketing and promotions
- Contact you via e-mail and/or postal mail to request feedback on the Site and/orto complete surveys
- Send you additional products and services via e-mail and/or postal mail, including but not limited to personalized employee rights information and targeted advertising
- Contact you via e-mail and/or postal mail regarding general and administrative information about your EmploymentLawHQ.com account
Like most Web sites, EmploymentLawHQ.com accepts advertising and sponsorships. In the course of operating the Site's business, EmploymentLawHQ.com may:
- Provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers, such as companies that electronically send the Site e-mails and companies that provide security for the data that you share with the Site. EmploymentLawHQ.com strives to ensure that any third-party service provider to which the Site discloses Personal Information is contractually obligated to use such information solely for the purposes for which it was disclosed. However, these third-party service providers are independent companies over which the Site exercises no control and the Site is therefore not responsible for, and will not be liable for, third-party service provider actions, omissions or information handling or dissemination practices.
- Add your e-mail address tolists of advertisements that you have told the Site you no longer wish to see ("suppression lists").
- Merge your Personal Information with information regarding your activity on the Site(such as the types of articles you read on the Site) and/or information you provide in your responses to quizzes, surveys and questionnaires on the Site, in order to provide you with content and advertising and/or send you e-mails that arecustomized to yourinterests.
- Combine your Personal Information with outside records, such as postal data and other demographic data, to conduct research, improve the quality of the Site's services and to send you by postal mail printed employee rights and employment law information that may be of interest to you and that is sponsored by the Site's advertisers.
- Conduct and participate in market-research activities, including surveys. When you take part in such activities, we may ask you to submit Personal Information, such as health and lifestyle data about you and your family. Any resulting reports or analyses provided to advertising clients and partners do not contain Personal Information.
Check out our Free FMLA
Eligibility Advisor Here!